- Core Business: Credit Card for Martins group customers.
- Work: Main Activities:
- Improve the diary files import process (from card processors) to run faster on big files (more than 1GB size), using BCP for SQL Server and SQLoader for Oracle.
- Manage the Visa Cargo project, a granting credit system to truck drivers, integrating bank, card processor and freight manager.
- Work on adopt of neural solutions to improve the customer Behaviour Score evaluation.
- Manage a project to import DNE dataset from Brazilian Correios.
- Manage the Tangiveis Management project.
- Main Technologies: VB.net, SQL Server, Web Services SOAP, Oracle.
- Core Business: Wholesale and industry, selling more than 10.000 products to 120.000 registered customers.
- Work: Main Activities:
- Convert the entire ERP from JBoss 4.0.5 to JBoss 4.2.3, adapting all legacy Systems from ERP using JSF 1.1 with Easy Faces (proprietary framework) to run in this new Application Server supporting JSF 1.2 with Rich Faces framework on new projects.
- Develop 3-year new tasks for the Mobile Sales Force writen in Java ME. The main task was to create a new module from scratch called “Tatic Action”, with dynamic discounts. This task also demmanded a web system to create the “Tatic Actions”, and heavy changes on Precification System.
- Port Mobile Sales force from JavaME (using A1200 Motorola smartphone) to run on Android.
- Creation of the sales management system, where managers tracked sales and actions of the RCAs (vendors) in their respective regions.
- Worked on a port from Oracle 8i to Oracle 10g, testing and making corrections in all systems from ERP.
- Main Technologies: Java, Java SE (swing), Java EE (JSF, EJB, JPA, Quartz, JNDI), Oracle, Java ME, Android.
- Core Business: Software Outsourcing for Algar Telecom (telecommunications operator)
- Work: Maintain the SGP system, correcting bugs and perform new customizations. SGP is a online mobile recharge system using ISO 8583, with many partners as banks and supermarkets. I also develop a Java systems (Status Report and Access Control) from scratch for Algar Telecom
- Main Technologies: Java, Java EE (JSF, JPA), Oracle, Web Services SOAP.
Digital Hall (2007)
- Core Business: Software Outsourcing for Sysmap and Telemig/Vivo (telecommunications operator)
- Work: Convert the old Telemig/Vivo CRM written in Vantive to Java using the Sunlight framework. I also worked as a backend developer on a new platform called Orkin.
- Main Technologies: Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle.
Unique Solutions (2006)
- Core Business: Software Outsourcing for ACS (Algar Call Center)
- Work: Develop and maintain ACS Softwares. For example, new clients demmands new datasets to evaluate, adapt and handle import on database, and new customized Toolbar (Software used by colaborators to make calls to customers).
- Main Technologies: Delphi, Visual Basic, ASP, Reporting Services, Sql Server.
- Core Business: Sales Force Automation System using Palm and PocketPC. More than 100 customers.
- Work: Middleware developer. Middleware is a software that sends and receives data (sales, products, prices, discounts, places) to PDA’s software running on Palm and PocketPC. This software integrates data with the ERP system of each client.
- Main Technologies: Delphi, Oracle, Sql Server, Firebase.